Telecommunications Equipment Shipping
Global logistics and freight solutions for the telecom industry require extensive experience in transporting sensitive equipment around the world within tight scheduling requirements. Delivery of telecom equipment must often be scheduled in accordance with installation crews and heavy lifting equipment. We facilitate the logistics of global transport and installation of antennas and radio equipment for cellular towers worldwide, by offering secure transport and optimal routing through careful weighing of shipping options in terms of transit time versus cost factors and safe handling.
With the accelerated growth of wireless communications, high bandwidth networks, private and government infrastructure projects, and massive worldwide sales of multimedia devices, there is a growing need for reliable and experienced logistics partners to handle the global freight and logistics needs of the industry.
Manufacturers, infrastructure contractors, network operators and end users are increasingly dependent on secure supply chains to deliver product quickly and efficiently. Specialized equipment and crews are used for delivery of tower equipment to remote locations with difficult access. Theft and pilferage of devices is prevented through increased security measures all along the supply chain. Consultants are employed to navigate through industry specific regulations for importing telecom equipment to each country.
We offer the following specialized services to the industry:
- Inland transportation utilizing specialized electronics carriers with padded vans, air-ride trailers and specialized crews with the know how to handle sensitive electronics
- Consolidation from multiple suppliers by region, as well as short and long term warehousing through regional warehouses and distribution centers
- Packing and crating for ocean or air freight using anti vibration skids, shock absorbing platforms, humidity control cases, volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCI), thermal insulation and heat treated wood meeting ISPM-15 requirements. We offer tilt indicators, impact indicators and temperature monitoring devices for the most sensitive equipment
- Air and ocean freight for both containers and oversize equipment
- Expert customs brokers with industry specific experience
- Specialized transport and rigging equipment for complex installations
- End to end supply chain management from manufacturer through delivery and installation
- Reverse logistics