Project cargo often requires chartering an aircraft or an ocean vessel when scheduled liner service cannot meet the requirements of the project. Our charter team works closely with the client to assess the cargo dimensions, weight, special handling requirements, schedule, origin and destination accessibility, and budget considerations, in order to locate the appropriate aircraft or ocean vessel and negotiate the most competitive charter contracts.
We specialize in the following charter types:
- Automotive air charters for race cars and exotic vehicles
- Automotive part or full vessel ocean charters on board RO/RO vessels for large volume shipments of cars for manufacturers
- Emergency relief cargo charters by ocean or air
- Oversize cargo charters by ocean or air eliminate delays of shipments that must be broken down to multiple shipments for liner service due to size, weight and scheduled service constraints
- Time sensitive cargo charters for film and TV production equipment, concert and theater show freight on world tour, motorsports and medical emergencies
- Oil & gas exploration and mining project charters
- Aircraft on ground (AOG) emergency parts air charters
Our charter experts maintain relationships with the full range of aircraft and ocean vessel operators, break bulk carriers, ship owners, courier service fleets, airlines and ocean liner services, providing our clients access to the broadest range of global service options. Whether your cargo requires a massive cargo jet for oversize heavy freight, light jet for time critical light freight, turbo-prop for economy, light aircraft for short runway access, self-geared break bulk ship for access to ports with no cranes, RO/RO vessel with ramps for rolling cargo or barges for river access to remote sites, we design customized solutions for your charter requirements. Our ability to contract charter aircraft and ocean vessels at a moment’s notice is based on powerful relationships built over 25 years in the industry through volume contracts with the major vessel and aircraft operators.