Overseas Brokers, Inc. provides international ocean freight and air freight forwarding services, combined with expert logistics services for a variety of industries. By combining freight services with pre-shipment and post-shipment logistics, Overseas Brokers designs and manages end to end supply chain solutions.
Overseas Brokers is a global freight and logistics company
Founded in 1986, Overseas Brokers has been providing customized freight and logistics solutions for over a quarter of a century for a wide array of industries. Overseas Brokers is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as an NVOCC and OTI for international freight. Your cargo is secure with door to door insurance coverage and surety bonds filed with the FMC and FMCSA for both international and domestic freight.
Every freight project begins with a map and a set of goals
Our staff will ask for critical information in order to analyze your needs and set realistic goals. Based on your goals and your product specifications, our industry experts will customize a logistical solution for your particular project and industry, with the following factors taken into account:
- Where is your shipment coming from and where does it need to go? We offer service by ocean, air, truck, rail, barge, and courier. Our intermodal services can combine any of these modalities.
- When does the cargo need to arrive? We offer container service, LCL and scheduled air freight service for maximum savings via scheduled service or charter services for dedicated aircraft, ships and trailers for fastest service.
- How must the product be packed in order to arrive safely at its destination? We offer custom crating, VCI packing (vapor corrosion inhibitor), museum casing, palletizing, wrapping individual items, and shrink wrapping skids and oversize products.
- What requirements must your shipment meet to in order clear customs quickly and meet both origin and destination country regulations? We offer Harmonized System product classification, customs document preparation, ATA Carnet preparation for show freight, export licensing guidance, import permit processing and import licensing.
- Does your product require pre-shipment preparation or inspection? We offer pre-shipment consolidation, inventorying and segregation as well as pre-shipment inspection through all international inspection agencies.
- Does your product require assembly or installation at destination? We offer assembly and installation services with skilled crews at destination and traveling expert project managers from the US and Europe.
- How must your product be valued and insured? We offer pre-shipment surveys, appraisal services and risk management consultation.
- How do you collect payment from your buyers? We offer L/C (letter of credit) consultation and banking, sight drafts, CAD (cash against documents), and freight collect services